Wireless done right!
The world’s smallest DMX receiver chip on a tiny 26 x16mm OEM module.
LumenRadio wireless DMX OEM boards by Smartpark.
When wireless becomes more reliable than cables.
Smartpark was asked to develop add-on boards for the CRMX chip. Due its big success Smartpark started a partnership with the manufacturer of CRMXchip, LumenRadio, and created the modular CRMX2C board.
Implementing the CRMXchip directly on any circuit board (which is made of standard 2 layers/FR4/1.55mm material) that controls your lighting fixture weakens internal impedance and therefor decreases signal quality extremely.
Our OEM modules feature a 50 Ohms controlled impedance design and use particular pcb materials as well as nonstandard pcb thicknesses and special platings for maximum signal quality.
Manufacturing your pcb with these materials and non-standard characteristics would lead to extremely high costs.
… is the future of wireless DMX distribution – a wireless system that communicates reliably with perfect fidelity.
… is the most powerful wireless lighting control system on the market, with groundbreaking features to ensure unrivalled reliability.
… distributes DMX with full frame integrity and provides range and reliability that surpass all other systems available today.
- SPI DMX window functionality.
- Over the air upgrades of radio drivers.
- Supports receiving CRMX, W-DMXTM G3, W-DMX G4 and W-DMX G4S.
- Cognitive coexistence – dynamically avoids occupied frequencies.
Why using Smartpark’s OEM modules?
- Easy to implement, tiny in size.
- After assembly every single pcb is electronically and wirelessly tested.
- 50 Ohms controlled impedance and low RF noise design – from the chip to the antenna (manufacturer proved).
- Cost effective through own design, production and testing lines.
- Made in Austria.